cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO batch is not determining in outbound delivery

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My client requirement is

for sales order delivery batch is manually and for sto delivery batch is automatically....

we have done configured for sales outbound deliveries batch is manually..and for sto configured automatically but while doing sto delivery that batch is not determining automatically in me21n and vl02n also??

please suggest any other solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi all

thanks for the reply

i have done all checks in batch determination and material level but i am not getting batch split box in outbound delivery level..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

Assuming your item category getting determined in STO delivery doc is relevant for "Automatic Batch Determination" and all config and master data setup is OK. I would proceed further. So, is it possible to provide the screenshot from assign the Search Procedure to your Sales Doc Type? Assume that is fine, then check you relevant whether condition record in VCH3. You can also the batch determination analysis in your delivery doc to check why your batch determination is failing.

You can also refer following SCN Wiki on Batch Determination troubleshooting:

- Trouble Shooting in Batch Determination

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please make sure the batch entry field is maintained in material master MRP-3 and Activate the automatic batch determination in item category

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you activate the automatic batch determination for the Item category in STO delivery

also check characteristics and class along with Batch Records maintained.