Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in RCR process for Depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have issue, when i am creating the Return sales order with reference to a Depot invoice. The Excise value is not carry forwarded from original depot invoice to return sales order. In copy control the from billing to sales order type RE. I have maintained pricing type as D-Copy pricing elements unchanged.

In the pricing procedure the BED and AED is determined from the calculation type. which fetches the value from J_1IRG23D table based on the OBD number. And the same pricing procedure is used deport and RCR sales cycle.

As the excise details are not flowing original invoice value and credit memo value has a deference.

Process Steps followed:

Original Depot sales:

Deport sales order

Outbound delivery (OBD)

J1IJ

Depot Invoice

RCR process:

Return sales order (with reference to depot invoice)

Return delivery

J1IG

MB1B (return stock to own stock)

credit memo

Kindly help me to over come this issue.

Regards,

Manoj

2 REPLIES 2

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per the standard for Depo returns the Excise components might be disabled

if you check the standard Depot sales pricing procedure with formula theres a routine -356 assigned for the Excise which activates the Excise for returns KOMK-VBTYP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Manoj,

Post moved from SAP SD Space. Please use for all your CIN related queries or post.

Thanks