Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devlopment for schedule line report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Our client using the scheduling agreement, for that

every month customer is closing the previous month of schedule line and add the new one  ,

Now the customer want the report that, Schedule qty , dispatch qty and pending qty based on the period ,

E.g. if On July customer having the schedule  for 5000 qty, and  Last week of july customer add the schedule qty 6000 for the month of Aug. 2016 and on first week of Aug client close the schedule for the July ,

At the end of closing of previous schedule , delivered qty. is only 4000 against 5000 schedule qty , so now the cusotmer wants the report for the period of july that , Schedule qty. is 5000 , delivered qty. is 4000 and pending qty. 1000,

I have checked with table but history is no were recorded for the changing schedule ,

Kindly guide to develop the above report

Regards,

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh,

Your question is not clear to me, but I guess you are changing the Scheduled quantity and the same (change in quantity) is not available.

Rather than changing (increasing) the Scheduled quantity I would suggest to add another Schedule Line itself in order so that the history is always available and it would be easy to develop a report. 

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

My question is

1) On July Customer having schedule qty 5000 , till the end of the month delivered qtys. are  only 4000

2) Now the customer closing the above schedule line , order qty=delivered qty. and add next month  schedule for the month Aug 2016,

this is the continuous process for every month ,

Now  when i search for history i.e. order qty 5000  , history was not recorded  so unable to create the report ,

Kindly guide on the above

Regards,

Sourabh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

How is the Customer closing the schedule line?

You say for the month of July, the original quantity was 5000 and actual delivery quantity was 4000.

When the balance quantity of 1000 is closed, how it is done? by reducing the Order quantity to 4000?

If yes, then I would suggest to enter reason for rejection for the Item, rather then reducing the ordered quantity.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jignesh ,

As you said , customer closing the schedule line by reducing the order qty.,

which is required to run the MRP ,

But as your solution , when i enter reason for rejection for the item ,

then the open qty will consider during MRP run ?

Please suggest,

Regards,

sourabh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Once you Reject the balance quantity in Open Sales Order, the Order is considered closed in all respects and there is no open quantity / requirements anymore.

Would you not like to close a partially delivered Order in your Development server and execute MRP Run for a quick test?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh ,

I have tested by entering rejection , found that qty. will not considered during MRP run ,

But the order is close to delivered the material ,

actually ,

customer is creating only one scheduling agreement for each material and they dont want to close it ,

they only do the closing the schedule line and add the new as per month , so we dont get the data to

generate report ,

Please guide,

Regards,

sourabh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh,

Now you know the standard solution. Alss ideally it does not seen appropriate to reduce the Order quantity if is not delivered in particular month.

I would suggest you to speak to client / business team and explain them the availability and benefit of using reason for rejection for open line and adding a new schedule line with balance quantity.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh ,

But when i close by entering the rejection , then even when add new schedule line , the order is unable to delivered , it is not closed as per the schedule line.

and customer dont want to create new scheduling agreement ,

then what will be the solution for that?

1) If i close the schedule line by decreasing the order quantity then it is unable to find out the actual schedule line qty.

2) and if not close the schedule line quantity then , that open qty is consider during MRP run of every

month , which is also not required to customer,

so because of this i unable to create the schedule line report ,

Kindly guide me on above

Regards,

sourabh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you though of entering new Item for same material in he Sales Order?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales order of 500 Bags- Delivered 200 - Invoiced 200

Change Sales Order Qty to 200 Bags at Schedule line tab and do not assign any reason for rejection.

Sales Order Overall Status will be completed and delivery status will be fully delivered.

The schedule line original qty can be retrieved from CDPOS for reporting purpose.

The Sales document can be used further by adding new line item so that there will not be any new document to be created.

Regards,

SRK