cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing context node of standard component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to add a new column to ALV display binded with a standard structure.

Here I am not able to see the attributes for the node but could see that a dictionary structure has been used for binding.

Please see the attached screenshot.

If I am enhancing the standard structure 'GRAC_S_RULECOUNT_BY_RISK' with a new custom field , whether it will be available in the node as well ?

Or do I need to do anything else for making the custom field available in the context node after the structure enhancement ?

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

The structure GRAC_* is standard and assigned it to node. So node can have only fields available in GRAC_* structure. As per my analysis, enhance the structure with the required field; automatically the new field available to the node.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

Thanks for your time and quick help.

Usually if I am using a dictionary structure in a context node, I could see the attributes below the node.

But in this case I am not able to see the attributes.

Is there any specific reason for the same or how this type of node is getting created?

Thanks & Regards,

Arun.

former_member210804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

What is the WDA name? Let me check once

Thanks

former_member210804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

While at the time of node creation, if we give the dictionary structure, it will take the entire fields of that structure and wont show the fields. If we select only few fields of that structure; that time, added fields appear below the node selected.

Thanks

Narasimha(ITCHAMPS) 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narasimha

Answers (0)