cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is it possible to configure SAP to display an extra warning message when trying to delete a sales order with existing subsequent documents? The normal procedure is a confirmation dialog box with Yes, No and Cancel buttons. But I want an extra message to display that the order has subsequent docs upon choosing 'Yes'.

Can this be done on configuration? Or is user-exit the only way to do it?

Thanks a lot!!!

Best regards,

Olyn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first thing is when we have a subsequent document like an order has a delivery, we cannot delete the order. First we need to clear off all the subsequent documents and then come to the sales order. I guess the screen we get tells, this is not possible ...

to have a customized message displayed we need an access sequence and do the program correction as its a standard VA01 t.code. we dont have any userexit in this case.

Hope it helps. Pl reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all!

When trying to delete an order, a message prompt appears for confirmation whether to continue with the deletion or not. Is this prompt activated thru configuration (i.e. like in credit checking)? Or is it a SAP standard?

Former Member
0 Kudos

standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take the help of ABAPer but as previously mentioned this can be only allowed by system if no subsequent documents are not there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olyn,

As sadhu right mentioned system will not allow you to delete a sales order if it has any subsquent documents are existing. you will have to first reverse the entire process i.e., Cancel Billing doc / GI doc / Remove picking qty or cancel TO / delete delivery and then only system will allow you to delete a sales order.

It is possible to get the message but not thr any config but by modifying the programme.

regards

Srini