cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody:

My Planning area is a copy of SNP94 also the data views, I was wondering what kind of SNP aggregates in pl. area are to be assigned to Keyfigure 9ACASUP in order to remove the conflict between the selection and keyfigure, and how do I assign.

Thank you

Sadat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

9ACASUP should be assigned to the following standard aggregates:

9ALA

9ALORE

9AMALARE

9AMALORE

9AMARE

9ARE

9AREPR

As I say however, these are the standard aggregates, at which level are you selecting your data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replies, Ian what you said is right the 9ACASUP is assigned to the standard aggregates mention by you.

My selection is Resource, Version, I tried using product and location but <b>no objects get selected</b> in my selection view.

Please advice.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You sure that there are objects associated with them? Do you have the data for that selection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu:

I do have all required data in my model and version. I mean location, products, resources, PDS as production resource and Tlanes. My consistency check shows no errors.

I could run the SNP plan in data view SNP94 (1) with APO location-production, where as when I make selection for resource I dont see any selection in data view SNP94(2) i.e capacity check.

Please advice, thank you.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please recheck if the Routing information is maintained properly in R3 and that in your PDS Master Data, you do see the Resource assigned to the particular Product- Location.

Let me know If this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadat

I guess this means the resource has been assigned to the Model using the model assignment or using the SC Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish:

Your guess is right the resource has been assigned to the model using SCE, is there a way of checking the PDS in SCM box, I could only generate PDS in CFM1 selection for my product and locations, when I tried for the same combination for PPM I could generate nothing.

I wonder/ doubt as mentioned by Ayyagari the consistency of rounting in R/3 and I hardly have experience in checking that in R/3. What could be a the right way to check there consistency in R/3. I am not working with a whole lot but just few assemblies.

Thank you

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before checking the routing information in R3, check it in APO PDS

Goto transaction : /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU - Display Production Data Structures

Input the product and location and look for the resource in the PDS.

Or use the WUF- where used list transaction .

Click on the details and then goto the ACTIVITIES tab and then click on details again. You should be able to see the resource number in the Modes tab.

All this applies If your question is basically that in the capacity planning book, you are able to see the resource number in the selection id.

However you are not able to display the products processed under the resource.

Kindly explain in detail, If this is not your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayyagari:

Thank you so much for your reply, I checked the PDS the activity do not show any resources in mode, When I check from the drop down the list do appear for the resources for the location I am planning.

I wonder what may be the problem, is that the routing incorrect here?

********************************************************************************************

I am not able to see any product/ resource/ location in selection ID.

Thanks again.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadat,

Problem with the R3 Routing.

Goto transaction CA03 in R3 and input the material and location and display.

You should be seeing the work center assigned.

Also check whether in the production version, the wokcenter has been assigned to the material.

Use C223( You may not have access) to view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayyagari:

Thanks a bunch, I could the workcenters assigned in CA03, but as you said C223 I dont have access to it,

Any other way to check this out.

One thing is certain that my Routing is a problem here.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

The production planners( Or Master Data Team) in your team must have access to C223, Ask them to maintain the routing information in the production version.

Activate the PDS integration model and check the PDS in APO, whether you are able to see the resource and

Then in your capacity planning book, you should be seeing all the products... Good Luck..

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

9ACASUP is capacity. Are you asking about the calculation type for disaggregation. In our system, we just assigned "S"(Prorata).

what do you mean by "in order to remove the conflict between the selection and keyfigure"?