Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Apps Opening in Wrong SAP client

saqib_dastgeer2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have 2 different clients on my system.

While trying to open any App from users system or through IE , it is asking to login again in wrong client i.e. 800.

Same App is working fine on chrome on my PC but trying to login wrong client on other PCs and web browsers.

How to change default SAP client for System or how to set a default client for Fiori.

Note GUI login client is 900 but still Apps are asking to login on client 800. For all Apps services , within SICF default client is already set as 900.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182967
Active Contributor

Hi Saqib,

Perform the following things:

1. Login to the ABAP front-end server.
  2. Access the activity using the following navigation options: Transaction Code SICF
  3. Choose Execute. The Maintain Service window displays.
  4. Double - click on the node /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell.
  5. Choose the Error Pages Tab.
  6. Choose System Logon and then choose the Configuration button beside.
  7. Select Client in Select Display area and retry.

Then you can select client in Fiori Launchpad.

You can also check what we discussed in .

Regards,

Ning

saqib_dastgeer2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ning

Thanks for quick reply.

Kindly note my issue is related to Apps not Launchpad. Launchpad is opening on all browsers and system but few Apps are pointing to wrong client.

Within those specific App service, client is also set correctly.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Do you maintain the right client in RFC which is used by system alias?

If you use Webdynpro Apps, do you set the right client in HTTP/HTTPS RFC?

Have you tried to clear cache as per ?

Regards,

Ning

saqib_dastgeer2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ning

Thanks for support.

I am using simple standard Fiori App e.g. Employee Lookup. Both Fiori front-end and back-end are installed on same systems.

I am using System Alias Local , having RFC destination None . I have tried by clearing all caches but still this App is point to 800 client but my default is is 607

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Please tell me where you can see the APP is directly go to client 800?

Did you maintain client for web service HCM_EMP_LOOKUP(As far as I know, it is not necessary to maintain client for OData web service)?

Regards,

Ning

saqib_dastgeer2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ning

Over internet explorer or at other users PCs. Whenever we click over a Fiori Tile , it prompts for user id and password on  a wrong client. Screen shot is attached.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Have you tried to use http(s)://<FronEndServer/webdispatcher>:<Port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?sap-client=607?

Regards,

Ning

Rakesh_Y
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

I saw that the Fiori link/ specific app link always keeps reverting to 100 client when I want to check 800 client.

I am not sure how the default Client can be configured but for workaround, one way I found to divert the link to 800 client is by inserting "?sap-client=800" before # in the URL.

Say I am accessing a Fiori app: I realized I am in 100 Client and want to move to 800 Client.

http(s)://<FronEndServer/webdispatcher>:<Port>/sap/bc/ui2/flp#AccountingDocument-uploadGLDocument?sap-app-origin-hint=&/

I will change the URL as shown below and refresh the page. The page moves to 800 client.

http(s)://<FronEndServer/webdispatcher>:<Port>/sap/bc/ui2/flp?sap-client=800#AccountingDocument-uploadGLDocument?sap-app-origin-hint=&/

Regards,

Rakesh