cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generation Delta Blueprint using RUTILITY_BLUEPRINT_GENERATION report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Before an year we have generated the master blueprint using RUTILITY_BLUEPRINT_GENERATION.

We are using single source of project for Solution documentation for ERP, CRFM, SRM, BW, GTS, PI and GRC.

Now we are looking to update the delta PSL for last 6 months changes in all the PRD systems.

As i have checked, below option i found

• Not able to generate single blueprint for multiple systems using RUTILITY_BLUEPRINT_GENERATION report.
  • Generate individual new project with reference to SAP Solman Project for Delta option (  mention the master project) .So it will generate  only the delta PSL which is not available in mater project
  • update the delta PSL manually in the master project

Above steps are the best practice?

we have lot of documents, custom PSL and interface details are mapped in the master project blueprint.So we are not able to delete and recreate the master blueprint using the RUTILITY_BLUEPRINT_GENERATION report.

Any other better way or option to update the master blueprint using RUTILITY_BLUEPRINT_GENERATION.?

Rg,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any input on above queries ?

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SAP fixed report RUTILITY_BLUEPRINT_GENERATION using SAP note 2363308 and now i am getting proper delta from ST03n or UPL stat records. compared to Master project.

Also please check the below docs for compare and adjust the master blueprint and add the delta project in Solar01.Just select the delta in master BB and click copy to master BB using source -> select delta project on particular node structure .

t.code SA_PROJECT_UPGRADE or go to solar_project_admin -> got -> Compare and adjust

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/SAP%20Support%20Portal/support-programs-services/solutio...

Rg,

Karthik

Answers (0)