cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are this possible forms to read data on SAP Lumira?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm working with SAP Lumira and I'm having some questions to charge the dataset in the tool. If anyone can give me some guidance, I will really apreciated.

I created an ABAP program that extracted the values of some tables and saved it in excel format, in my machine. My Lumira dashboard, works with the information saved in that file. The questions are the following:

1.- Is it possible upload the data file from ABAP to the BI server? How can i do?

2.- Is it possible read the data from the SAP server to Lumira directly? How can I do?

I'm working with the Excel files, because the user, don't want use another SAP extractor (by example BW).

Thank you very much for the help and the information that can provide me.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juan:

You have some options

1. Upload the Excel file to the BI platform - but it sounds like you want to read directly from SAP ERP

2. You could write your ABAP results to an SAP ERP transparent table, then create a SAP Query/Infoset to read it in Lumira - see How to use classic SAP Query Infosets as a Data... | SCN by Linda Peruzzi

3. You could also create an InfoSet from option #2 and then use a BEx query - see

If it is an ABAP function you might be able to create a BOBJ Universe against it - see

Answers (0)