cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete Vendor BP in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had an issue with vendor org structure and so need to delete vendor BP and reassign using BBPGETVD.

There is a PO created with this vendor due to which system is not allowing to delete vendor BP. However, now we have deleted that PO still we are unable to delete vendor BP using BUPA_TEST_DELETE and getting error as Document already exist, unable to delete BP.

Please advise if there is any other way we can delete BP for vendor.

Thanks,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SD

When there are open documents existing for a Vendor, then it is not possible to delete the Vendor. Therefore it is mandatory to complete all the existing open documents, until the Invoice/FI posting and then delete these Vendors using BUP_BUPA_DELETE. Once the Vendor is deleted in SRM, then you can replicate the same Vendor from R/3 using BBPGETVD or BBP_VENDOR_SYNC.

Also try to use Txn BBPMAININT to delete the vendor .

If this does not work then block/ Delete  the vendor in ECC and replicate again in SRM to update flag

Ensure there is no entry in table BUT000 and VENMAP and PPOSV_BBP with the same BP number and also in txn BP .

refer link below:

SRM standard behavior when deleting a Vendor - What is important to know - Supplier Relationship Man...

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

The open document is already deleted and still system is not deleting vendor using that FM. We cannot block/delete vendor in ECC as this issue is in production system.

Regards,

Sunil

moacir_goelzer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I am Moacir Goelzer and I will help you in this query.

In this case if you wanted to delete the vendor, first you should go to transaction BP, and in 'Status' tab you have to maintain the check mark into 'Archiving Flag'. When the flag is maintained, you will be able to delete the vendor using FM BUP_BUPA_DELETE.

Follow these instructions and let me know the results.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Moacir Goelzer

SRM Support Engineer MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moacir,

We already tried this option to archive BP and delete via FM but that didn't helped.

Regards,

Sunil

moacir_goelzer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for the information.

There is a table to you check if the vendor has other documents.

Please check the document linkage in the table CRMD_PARTNER with "partner number = vendor GUID".

In case has some document please let close/delete and follow these steps:

1. If you have to delete the document(s) first which is with the vendor;

2. Put archiving flag in BP transaction for this vendor;

3. Delete vendor with "bup_bupa_delete" function module (SE37).

Let me know the results.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Moacir Goelzer

SRM Support Engineer MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maocir,

Thank you for your reply.

The open document is already deleted and we performed suggested steps but still unable to delete vendor.

Regards,

Sunil