cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit-to-Stock with /SCWM/VAS_KTS - Scrapping?

0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

I'm setting up a Kit-to-stock process right now which should be started from the EWM with transaction /SCWM/VAS_KTS.

I had several issues, which where all solved one by one - until the last one, where I need your assistance!

When creating the VAS-Order (Create without BOM):

I'm stuck with one last error message:

The documentation for the error directs to the ERP version control and asks for enabling of the creation of outbound deliveries in EWM. This is of course enabled in the system, so the documentation is no help at this point. When searching for the error message (/SCWM/DELIVERY 235), I saw that it is prompted, when the delivery:

• is NO scrapping order
  • has NO ERP reference document

But this is pretty wierd in my opinion. Of course I have no reference document number right now - I'm starting the process in EWM. But I don't think that I should set the process profile for my kitting ODO on A for scrapping - because I'm kitting, not scrapping!

Do you had the same issues, or do you have any ideas? Is it really needed to declare the ODO for Kitting as a scrap-order? Because, there is also a Kit-to-Stock option in the process profil under production-settings - I thought that should be enough.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

It seems wrong doc type maintain in vas order type.

Please check the Doc type ,item type for inbound and outbound

SCM Extended Warehouse Management->Cross-Process Settings->Value-Added Services (VAS)->Define Order Types for VAS for Kit to Stock

Warehouse No.   0001

VAS Order Type  KTS

Description     Document Type Kit Creation for Stock

Order Category

Doc.Type Outb.  OKTS

Outb. Item Type OKSR

Stock Type      F2

Doc. Type Inb.  IKTS

InbDel.ItemType IKSR

Stock Type      F2

VAS Procedure   0VSK

SAP Doc:

Define Order Types for VAS for Kit to Stock

Use

In this IMG activity, you can define order types for value-added services (VAS), which you want to use in the "kit-to-stock" process.

If you want to generate a VAS order for this process manually, you must specify the VAS order type.

Activities

1. Specify the

warehouse number

for which the order type is valid.
    2. Specify the document types and item types for the inbound delivery creation (that contains the kit header) and the outbound delivery order creation (that contains kit components). Make sure that you only use document types whose process control profile is provided for the "kit creation" process. For more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) for EWM under:
      a)

Goods Issue - Outbound Delivery - Manual Settings - Define Document Types

b)

Goods Receipt - Inbound Delivery - Manual Settings - Define Document Types

Use input help to make sure that you input valid values.

3. Specify the stock category that is to be written as a proposal in the inbound and outbound delivery. You can change the stock category in the warehouse request documents. The system copies this to the warehouse tasks that it creates for picking the kit components and for putting away the kits.
    4. Specify the determination procedure for determining the packaging specification. A packaging specification is a definitive prerequisite for creating a VAS.
      5. Optional: Specify whether a backflush is to occur at the time of goods receipt posting. Prerequisite for this is that the

Backflush

1. indicator in the product master of the kit components has been set so that the VAS order type decides.

Please also check the BC SET ->/SCWM/KTS_KTR and let us know if you stuck.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

I am not sure if you were able to find solution or not but i was facing same issue and found exact error for it. There was wrong Number range maintained for Object /SCWM/DLNO ( instead 01 , it was only 1 ). System was not able to create Ref. Document internally and failing because in screen u share line 74 lt_refdoc was not getting any value and system was generating message ' ERP system doesnt support this Process'

0 Kudos

Thank you for your help!

We got the content of the BC-Set in our System, but of course for my scenario we copied the standard to get our own entries. So probably we missed something. I will try to set up the process with the standard from the BC-Set again and post the results here as soon as possible.

katrin_kraemer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

the document types for kit-to-stock are not supposed to have the scrap indicator set. I am wondering how this could have happened as I did not see it anywhere in the latest version of hte standard BC sets. But maybe there was an error in the past? If you can reproduce this by activating a standard BC set it might be worth a support ticket.

To get the proces running in your system, I would recommend to correct the process control profile of the document type manually. It is all real customizing tables (C tables), so you can change them as you like.

The IMG activity (in case you did not already find it) is EWM -> Cross-Process Settings ->Delivery - Warehosue Requests -> Process Management and Control -> Define Process Profile for Document Header.

Best regards,

Katrin