cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC error (Access using a 'ZERO' object reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While I was trying to transfer the Proforma invoice to GTS manually , I am receiving below error message,

I am able to create Customs document for Sales order and Delivery , but cant create Customs Declaration ,

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Turk,

I'm not sure what might have caused that error, but it's not possible to make manual transfers of billing documents to create Customs Declarations.  Declarations can only be created during the initial saving of the billing document.

It IS possible to transfer billing documents manually for Risk Management (Preference determination and Letter of Credit), but not for Customs Management activities.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

but there is a program to transfer

/SAPSLL/SDOC_DISTRIBUTE_R3

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Turk,

Program /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3 is for Compliance checking (sorry that I forgot to mention that one in my previous post).

You will have to create a new proforma in order to create an Export Declaration in GTS.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean new Proforma?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

New Proforma Type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turk,

I believe Dave meant you to create a new proforma document not the type.

Dave,

Please go ahead make the correction if i assumed wrong.

Regards

Rajesh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Turk,

As Rajesh mentions, I am saying that you need to create a new proforma invoice document in order to transfer to GTS as an Export Declaration.

If you do so, do you still get the same RFC error, or can we close this question?

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Turk,

Dave is correct regarding creating a new Pro-Forma. However, you must complete the previous Pro-Forma using VF02. If a Pro-Forma exists in GTS for delivery, GTS will reject it and the new Pro-Forma will only exist in ERP.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Dean.