cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP personas URL link open via SAP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please let me know if there is way by which i can create a transaction code in SE93 and link it to one Personas flavour  link . So whenever user click click on tcode it should open personas flavour

Thanks

Aashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

In the admin transaction (/PERSONAS/ADMIN) -> flavor maintenance, there is a button called 'Create transaction variant' (in change mode) that creates a transaction variant and when used will open the flavor directly.

Best regards

Kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi

Thanks for information. However i was able to create transaction variant as below

But i did not expect the same favour directly via this transaction. When i execute the transaction variant

it is shown only 2 fields which i created in SAP .

When we launch flavour it is showing as below

So i am not getting other fields like org assignment, personnel details labels and theirs group level fields. moreover the fields which is showed in transaction variant is extactly same alignment which i created in SAP for transaction Person ID and todays date . This seems when i created transaction variant it is not showing anything related to Personas but it created transaction variant of my SAP transaction only . Could you please help me and confirm if i did something wrong here?

Thanks

Aashish

0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

Check if the following URL takes you to the correct flavor:

http(s)://<hostname>:<port>/sap/bc/personas?sap-client=240&~transaction=YTEST_PA20

If it doesn't, then ensure that your system is up to date with SAP Screen Personas Notes by running the health check tool and clicking on the 'Personas Notes Checker' button. If there are any backend or client Notes that need to be implemented, kindly implement and then retest the scenario.

If the issue persists, kindly create an incident and we will investigate.

Best regards

Kranthi

SAP Screen Personas Team