cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Blocking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have received LPO from my customer and customer has approved for Partial shipment also...

While checking the stocks in the system, i have stocks for some items only and delivered to the customer....

For Remaining items, i have to ship once the stock is available in the system...

My Query :

(I) How to track the Partial item in SAP ?

(II) Any other way to get notification once the stock is available in the system ?

(III)  Since the stock is not available, shall i create the Quotation and anyway to allocate the  stock against the quotation and notification also ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a new member, you may not be aware that there are certain rules and regulations which everyone should adhere to that.  Please go through the SCN rules which you can find to your right screen once you logged in.  Search before posting for any queries and I am sure, 90% of your queries would have been answered in SCN and all you have to do is to search

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selvi,

(I) How to track the Partial item in SAP ?

You can develop a z report for the partial item but passing open order in the input. Probably if required you can get a email copy of the same to the required users.

(II) Any other way to get notification once the stock is available in the system ?

Develop a report and schedule  the same as per requirement example morning or by day end so that the report can be generated and trigger a mail or workflow for the next action by required team/user.

(III)  Since the stock is not available, shall i create the Quotation and anyway to allocate the  stock against the quotation and notification also ?

Why you will create Quotation? Create a order any how you will get confirmed quantity and dates by which the can be deliver based on your availability check setting.

Thanks.

SS

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can either use IDOCS or workflow concept with help of Abaper