cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot implement Note 1850983!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I´m updating Cental Correction Note for my system. Note is 187627. Looking at the prerequisites, i´m now updating note 1850983 and i cannot do it. Currently, note 1850983 is completely implemented in version 4. New version is version 5. Now i want to apply new version and i´m getting a warning in one of the objects: CL_APL_ECATT_LOG. Message is "Corrections incompletely copied: see change display".

What should i do?  Don´t know how to proceed. Need some help over here.

Regards,

A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

The yellow traffic object might be caused by the following possible reasons:

• The object contains customer modification.
  • Prerequisite corrections are not implemented yet or completely.  (Sometimes it is caused by note errors and contact SAP is necessary.)

To identify the reason, you can double-click the object name to display the changes to be implemented in details. You may find error like “context block (not found)” which means Note Assistant cannot find where to change the object, or error “Delete block (not found)” which means the lines to be deleted do not match.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I will update SOLMAN with new SP Stacks. I think this shoud be solved this way.

Thansk all for your assistance.

Regards,

A.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

If possible please de-implment SAP Note 1850983 Version 4. Then try to implement Version 5 of this note and see if same issue still occurs.

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I couldn´t do it. The note is a prerequisite of an already implemented note: the CCN note. is there any other way?

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the advice of Ning Tong and check why it's yellow. After that it depends perhaps it's no problem and you can accept the difference that the system found, for example when something should be deleted according the note but it's already gone and that's it, then you can just copy and go through without a problem thus you end up with having a check in front of the yellow light and you accept the change that the note brings or there are bigger issues, things missing etc and then you would need to figure out what caused that ... That might be more difficult and might even result into the need to have a customer message created depending on what happened and if you can still figure it out. If you have never done this before, take a look, if it's not much, you can probably figure it out yourself, otherwise, get someone involved who has experience in doing this