cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute IP Planning function using VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to execute IP / BPS planning functions using visual composer i.e. configure push button which in the background execute few IP planning functions and change / create data.

Would appreciate a quick response.

Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here an excerpt from my Visual COmposer book on page 392:

7 Analytical Applications

Figure 7.122 Model with RFCs for Integrating Documents

-snip-

7.3.4 Planning Functionality

In the current versions of SAP BI and Visual Composer, there is no automatic integration of SAP BI planning functionality available; however, the SAP BI system offers two RFCs for planning that can be utilized. These are:

- RSPLSSE_PLSEQ_EXECUTE

Used for executing planning functionality

- RSPLSTD_DATA_SAVE

Used for saving

In order to use these RFCs, you need to connect the SAP BI system also as an R/3-type system. To retrieve planning data from the SAP BI system, use SAP BI queries on the planning data providers.

-snap-

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mario. Great anser.

You have hit the nail right on the head.

Cheers

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with the BI INTEGRATED PLANNING Solution, but I have the same doubt that you. I want to model the Queries that i Create with IP on Visual Composer, but when i want to model with the RFC to save the modifications of my querie "RSPLSTD_DATA_SAVE". only i have a input area and i didn't´t receive any registers, just i have a submit bottom. I check the RFC on SAP System, and is the same there are not enter registers.

Somebody could help me to solve this issue or if you have the solution to create a model with my querie IP and save data on VC. (BLOG, LINKS, DOCUMENTS, ....).

Best Regards.