Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching all Document types from Role via ABAP Report (Authorization Object 'S_WFAR_OBJ')

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

i have searched a long time in the internet but i couldnt find a Solution. Im new in the Rule Concept with ABAP so i hope you experienced developers can help me

I have to display all Document types from a role Authorization Object 'S_WFAR_OBJ'. Over the Transaction 'SUIM' Roles by Complex Selection Criteria i got the Possibilty to get all Roles with this Authorization Object:

My Goal would be to see all Document types from the roles. Additional i would see which Activity i have on every Document type.

I think the relevant Tables are: UST12 User master: Authorizations, AGR_1251 Authorization data for the activity group, USR12 - User Master Authorization Values.

SAP-Standard shows all Roles, but i want to see all Document types from the choosen Role.

I also debugged the standard report but i dont get the nessesary informations. In Table UST12 are stored informations about the Authorization Object 'S_WFAR_OBJ' and Fieldvalue 'OADOKUMENT' (Document type) but i think they are stored also in others tables. I hope you can help me

Regards,

Bernd Müller

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernd,

In SUIM selection, select single roles with the authorization object S_WFAR_OBJ. This would give you all the single roles having this object.

Copy all the roles, go to AGR_1251 paste all the single roles and in the selection screen please mention the object. This would give you a dump with roles, authorization object and the value maintained in the fields.

In your case, you will get both ACTVT and OADOKUMENT.

BR

Arya