cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Transport SAP HANA Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created read/write procedure in HANA Studio and I want to transport it to quality environment using HTA. I collected the procedure using t-code 'SCTS_HTA' from connected BW system. I'm getting below error even though I have the sufficient privileges and this procedure compiles and activates in HANA studio just fine.

I was able to transport 'Read Only' procedures without any issues. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you getting this problem in target system ?

Can you check SQL_SCRIPT mode in target ? 

.hdbprocedure file, security, read only | SCN

You can also run SU53 from ABAP layer  after getting authorization error and see if authorization is affecting this .

Anindya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anindya,

I'm getting this error when transport is imported into the target system. SQL_SCRIPT mode in target is set to default. This should work because I already have few read/write procedures.

Regards,

Vishal

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

All my read/write procedures are lying in development, never transported it. So, not sure if target needs to have this settings.  As you already have some R-W procedures in target , I guess this setting is only required for Dev.

Are you trying to access any particular schema where your user id does not have authorization to update or delete or write ?

Compare Security mode ( Invoker / Definer ) and check if Su53 in target system shows some problem ?

Regards

Anindya