cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR' -> SOAP to PROXY Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are developing a SOAP to PROXY scenario. The development in SAP PI is completed. We have done the configuration testing in SAP PI and everything was working smooth in ID test.

We did generated the Proxy class in ECC and did the local testing from TestSevicProvider tool from SPROXY. The data was successfully updating in ECC via BAPI written inside the Proxy class.

However, when we did the test from SOAP UI the message failed in SAP PI at call adapter step and a short dump is formatted in ECC as CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR in ST22.

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Except.                CX_XMS_SYSERR_NO_CHECK

ABAP Program           CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR===========CP

Application Component  BC-XI-IS-IEN

Date and Time          12.08.2016 19:26:03

Short text

An exception occurred that was not caught.

What happened?

The exception 'CX_XMS_SYSERR_NO_CHECK' was raised, but it was not caught

anywhere along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

adequately responded to, the running ABAP program

'CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR===========CP' has to be

terminated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Thanks for all the inputs

Finally we analyzed, where the issue was..

Since we were on SAP PI 7.0 we had no option to generate webservice directly from sender agreement (i.e. Right click -> Display WSDL) so we had generated the WSDL from create web service from Menu Bar.

While creating so we have used proposed URL from the system and a default wsdl URL in the form

.http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/sap/xi/engine?type=entry&version=3.0&Sender.Service=BS_UpdateAssetNo&Interf...'

was genareted for our weservice.

Now in SOAP UI we changed the target URL to

.http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:ServiceName:CommChannel

Now everythings working smooth.

However i am still not sure why the previous URL didn't work

Cheers!!

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

It is possible that your basis does not want to have requests be directly sent to the integration engine. This policy of course varies from company to company

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh it might be... Thanks!!  will check with basis team to clarify...

But, i did the testing from RWB.. IntegrationEngine test tool and the result was positive the whole cycle was running properly..

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I mean requests outside the intranet Usually a webdispatcher is implemented for them to post to either the IE or AE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it now.. thanks.. cheers!!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have found a probable cause of the issue. But need ur help to better understand the problem.

We have created a ASYNC SOAP-to-PROXY scenario and generated a WSDL file for the source system.

when data is trigerred from RWB test message integration engine, the entire scenario is working file. data is posted in ECC from PI. and the mode in SOAP header is 'ASYNC' as defined.

However when webservice is tested from SOAP UI in soap header, the mode is automatically selected as 'SYNC' and the message is failing in call adapter step with error HTTP Timeout: XI ABAP Configuration("RUNTIME" "HTTP_TIMEOUT") 600 . We are clueless why this is happening.

Regards,

danielszihalm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

I would also suggest you to check thefollowing note:

1826144 - PI: CX_XMS_SYSERR_NO_CHECK DUMP on ABAP proxy side.

Best regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel,

We found this note in another similar thread.. and has already given to basis team to implement. Lets see if this resolves the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Basis team implemented the note.. however it didn't work

We are still facing the same issue.

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Can you check if everything is properly set up as described in SAP Note 2200223. Check SAP Note 1966422 as well.

Regards,
Mate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

check SAP Note #1460493, maybe it is a bug. If not - then tell the PI version you have.

Best regards,
Vadym

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vadym,

We are using PI 7.0. However, the system had gone-live few years back.

All the old interfaces are not facing any issues. The issue is with newly created interfaces.

Regards,

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ankit,

What is the error you are getting in PI ?

check this thread :

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj.

Message is failing in CALL ADAPTER step at PI level... i couldn't identify the exact error in PI.. now i dont have the access to the system will update once i can access sap.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

found it some work processer related issue. 'RABIX_STATUS'

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anktit,

This seems to be an ABAP program error,check with your ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I myself had developed the abap proxy in ECC and i am sure the error is not related to programming... since the code works 100% when tested via SPROXY test tool.

Regards,

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Take the output payload in PI and load it in SPROXY.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have already tested the same and the result was successful via SPROXY test tool.

Regards,