cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, I want to configure SAP Solution Manager 7.2 on Hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already new installed solution manager 7.2 on hana, but when I run solman_setup or solman_workcenter, it failed for display config page. I already start service work centers, add role user for solman_admin, and add parameter profile. But already failed to display configuration page. Fyi, I install solution manager 7.2 for abab. Any solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Solman_setup is not on the ABAP system, it is on the JAVA system. This is likely related to the certificate configuration you need to do in STRUST and SSO1. How you can tell is execute transaction SICF, service name WD_SISE_MAIN_APP and enter. Then right click and test service. If it asks you for a logon to the Java system you don't have a trust relationship setup. Hope this helps. Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I already login to solman_setup page but I found new error. "failure unable to load groups" for load configuration page. Any solution?

Bobby

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby, If you are gettting errors like that, then did you miss SAP Note 2328482? That is specific for SP3, but there are equivelent Notes for Each SP level. The is a Note refered in that note that lists what notes are needed to patch SAP_UI 740/750 and this error sounds related to UI. Regards, Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It solved. Tcode solman_setup link to wrong url. So, i test ags_workcenter service for open config solman url. Thanks for your reply.