Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination for Replishment Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am not able to determine the batch Replishment delivery. Getting the error:

"Batch determination is not possible because there is no search procedure".

How do we set the search procedure, as the search procedure is generally set fot the sales order and not the delivery...

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You are right for batch determination,you need to create a search procdeure may be std SD0001 with strategy types SD01,SD02,SD03 that has access sequence with the combination of fields customer /material and the plant.and this procedure may be assign to the sales area with the sort rule may be on the basis of last GRN date.Any first materail move in would be the fisrt one to go out.

However this is only restricted for sales order but for delivery batch determination need to be set in item category.

If you want the automatic batch detrmination to be done at the time of delivery.

Try this out and let me know..

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

I have created a batch search strategy with strategy condition [plant and stor. Loc]. Also have set automatically for delivery item category 'NLC'.

The delivery type being set for the Replishment delivery which is being created from the PO is say ZNL.

The issue is that as the precedding document in this case is not a SO but a PO how do i set the batch search procedure as the same is set for sales area+Sales order type.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the comments

Gauravjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gauravjit,

i am having the same problem as this. Do you manage to find out the solution for the batch determination for replenishment delivery?

Kindly advice.

Cairo