cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation of Track Purchase Order Fiori App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am trying to implement the SAP Fiori App for MM Logistics - Track Purchase Order.

We have installed both (Frontend and Backend Packages) required to implement the Track Purchase Order App.

Front end - UIX01EAP 100 (0007 )

Back end - SRA020 600 (0007 )

We are using the embedded system, which consists NW Gateway and Business Suite on the same system.

As I am very new to this, and this is my first implementation for fiori app. I have few below questions -

Q1. We have activated the OData Service - SRA020_PO_TRACKING_SRV, now we have to test the same via Gateway Client, but i am not getting which service or entitysets i need to test as there are 17 entitysets presents. Attaching the screen shot for the same for your reference.

When i am testing it, out of 17 entitysets, only 1 entityset (POLists) shows output as 200 ok. rest all other entitysets shows the result as "501 not implemented". Attaching the screen shot for the same for your reference.

Q2. Do i need to assign any workflow in the SPRO settings for Material Management, track purchase order app?

Q3. While configuring the target mapping part, we are giving the intent entry as

Semantic Object -  PurchaseOrder

Action - track

Is it pointing to OData Service? If yes, then which service entitysets it is pointing.

Also, if i can get any step by step documentation with screen shot will be more helpful.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hatim Husain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MattHarding
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hatim,

For TrackPO and standard Fiori Apps in general, I'd recommend just doing what you've done (activating the require odata service); and then giving a user access to the service metadata and backend enablement (or SAP_ALL temporarily); then running the app in the Fiori Launchpad.

Testing how the gateway service works directly is more of a power usage scenario. e.g. Just test metadata.xml is returned correctly; and don't bother testing any of the entity sets directly (the Fiori app will do that for you).

BTW - Track PO has a lot of additional authorisations required to really access the data; and a trace (st01) will help you work out what functional access is required.

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Matt,

Thanks for your response!!!

I have tried to lookup the ST01 Logs.

I have solved the issue, and now able to successfully launched the Approve Purchase Order App and Track Purchase Order App.

Actually, my issue was, when I am trying to open the Track Purchase Order App from frontend (Fiori LaunchPad). I was getting error as Could not open app. Try again Later.

What i was missing is, for approve purchase order app, i have not mentioned the Workflow Task ID, because of which, we were unable to load any purchase order in the app.

Issue got resolved after assigning the workflow task id for approve purchase order app.

Then I am able to see/track purchase order via track purchase order app which are assigned to my user id.

Also, you refer the below note for 2080631 - FAQ for MM Fiori Approval Apps.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hatim Husain.

Answers (0)