cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fetch street 3 information from delivery note?

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

On delivery note modification screen, when we click the  'address' button next to ship-to-party, the pop-up screen will let you maintain the street 3 information. but I could not find where this info stored.   As far as i know the address info was stored in table ADRC, however in order to locate the street 3 I need to know address number AKA adrc-adrnr. I have no clue where to link adrc table.  does anyone know?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get ADRNR from KNA1

& Check field STR_SUPPL2 in table ADRC.

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply. however the KNA1-ADRNR is not the correct address number for street 3 info maintained in front end.

the STR_SUPPL2 located by using kna1-adrnr is the same as customer mater data .

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peng,

If you are making direct address changes in the partner either at delivery docs / sales orders. Then those changes will not impact master data. In that case, you need to see Table VBPA for changes address number and then reference that to Table ADRC.

Means,

Pass your delivery number (VBPA-VBELN) in Table VBPA along with your partner function (VBPA-KUNNR/VBPALIFNR). There you will get Address Number (VBPA-ADRNR). Now, pass VBPA-ADRNR = ADRC-ADDRNUMBER to get address details. In your case, Street 3 details in ADRC-STR_SUPPL2.

Thanks, JP

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. issue solved.

Answers (0)