cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on Missing CO - Data Sources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are activating standard business content in CO and SAP Help mentions the below three data sources. I wanted infirmation on these data sources for e.g on its Delta capability. I am unable to find any infirmation on these in SAP Help. I also tried checking these in ECC6.0 EHP4 system in the ROOSOURCE table and it's not there too.

Request you to help me with some infirmation on these.

0CO_OM_CCA_1_D

CO-OM CCA: Plan and Budget

0CO_OM_OPA_1_D

CM CO-OM OPA: Plan and Budget

0CO_OM_WBS_1_D

CM CO-OM WBS: Costs and Alloc

Regards

Arjun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavin,

I wanted to check details on Delta capability for these extractors which i was not getting it from SAP Help and also from ECC systems.

Later I did check some notes and found the required information and below is the summary.

1999420 - BI Content for CO totals extraction in delta mode.

1999440 - Use of CO totals extraction in delta mode

Support Package : Available in BI_CONT 757 from SP04 onwards.

Delta Enabled – Yes.

Delta Type: After Image

Delta extraction concept:

These Data Sources use the field TIMESTMP of the CO totals tables COSP and COSS (for WBS extraction from COSPP and COSSP) to read all of the records that have changed since the last delta extraction and to extract these (as after images) to the BI system. In the BI system, a DSO that belongs to each respective DSO (that conceptually has the same key fields as the ERP tables COSP and COSS) ensures the correct further processing of the records with overwrite mode.

NOTE: SAP recommends that we only use these extractors for planning data in delta mode, since in the case of changes to planning data, multiple periods are normally changed at the same time, which means that the transfer of all of the period values is justified.For actual data, use the relevant line item extractors.

D_Chia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

those are part of the SAP HANA-optimized BI Content. the new data model follows the recommendations for the layered scalable architecture LSA++, which is optimized for BW running on SAP HANA.

SAP HANA-Optimized BI Content - SAP Library

take note of the "Pre-requisites" section in the link.

for collection of info about this topic, see SAP Note 1817520: Collective Note: SAP HANA-Optimized BI Content