cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value(Price * Quantity) not getting reflected for a customized Keyfigure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have customized a keyfigure ZCONSENSUSDEMANDVALUE in IBP 6.2. It is actually the multiplication of DEMANDPLANNINGPRICE (std Keyfigure) & ZCONSENSUSDEMANDQTY (customized Keyfigure). The data of both the Keyfigures are visible in both Excel and WebUI. But the data of the Value Keyfigure is getting Null value. I have already uploaded the Currency and Exchange rate data. I have customized other Value keyfgures also but the data is getting populated in those keyfigures but not in ZCONSENSUSDEMANDVALUE. I have attached screenshots of my configuration and also the data. Can anyone please give me a solution to this?

Regards,

Sanjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Sanchit,

Can you please create a new planning level WKCURRCURRTO and define a calculation as EXCHANGERATE@WKCURRCURRTO and ensure that that value is populated at that level.Use the same in the calculation of the value KF instead of EXCHANGERATE@MTHCURRCURRTO and then activate the planning area and check if still you cannot see the value or not.

Regards,

Deep

former_member235875
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjit

Did you check the definition graph? if the KF are correct?

Best Regards

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

Thanks for the reply.The issue was with the configuration of disaggregation expression of ZCONSENSUSDEMANDQTY. I have corrected it and now the Value data are visible.

Regards,

Sanjit