SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale Price

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please guide me whether we can use Scale Price based on Price Category as "Time Dependent Price".

I have tried to use it but it is not working.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

MP Vashishth

3 REPLIES 3

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahavir,

In theory we can use scale pricing with Price Category as Time-dependent.

Two things you can check, first under Header Data, can you check whether you have maintain the 'Time Category' as either Month or Day as shown below:

Next check whether you have maintained at least one history time-slice with blocks as shown below:

Even then if you face any issue please let me know what is the error you getting and when with message ID and number?

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

During the testing i did all the activities which you have mentioned but system is picking up the first slot price despite having relation with other slots.

Please suggest.

Best Regards

MPVashishth

0 Kudos

Hi MP Vashishth,

I think in your case SAP Billing is considering the ratio in accordance to your billing period. Test your example with  bill period at least (or matching) to the time category maintained.

Can you also check if there are any Price Adj. Clause or 'Price Block Adj' maintained for this price? Also see what is the weighting key of the operands used in the Rate Steps.

Thanks,

Srini