Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-FORMA invoice not getting Transferred to SAP GTS

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I work in a Project where Custom Declaration is to be created from SAP ECC Proforma Invoice ,But Proforma Invoice in itself not getting transferred to SAP GTS. We have activated al the SAP ECC node for Transfer of Billing Document in ECC (SD0C) and In GTS too the Billing type is mapped with export Document (CULOEX) , I am on SAP GTS 11.0 and and EHP7 for SAP 6.0.

I have seen Several Thread on this but no where its explain actually why and how this could be resolved.Please suggest how to resolve the Issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have used transaction /SAPSLL/DS_D_SD0C_R3 which is used to transfer billing document relvant to Custom management in SAP GTS .

we are encountering error " Legal Control: Doc type not mainated " which is really absurd .As we have maintained F8 billing type in SAP ECC configuration under SD0C application level and in SAP GTS we have maintained assignment of F8 to CULOEX under Billing Engine Application level.

Please suggest where we are missing the link which will help us.

Regards,

Arjun

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

As I've also tried to explain in a couple of other recent threads, you CANNOT manually transfer a Billing Document to create an Export Declaration.

The Customs Management transfer occurs (only) during the first save of a billing document, and uses a background RFC to create the GTS Declaration.

Some programs are provided for transfer of billing documents for Risk Management and Compliance Management, but of course the results from those programs will depend on the associated configuration.

Plenty of customers are using GTS for Export, so I would not expect SAP to provide a "fix" for you.  It's much more likely that you have missed a configuration point, or (dare I say it?) you are trying to transfer a proforma which does not qualify as an export.

Unfortunately I don't have much additional advice, since others have already described what should be done.  If you have a friendly developer, or can handle debugging yourself, set a break-point in Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3 and try to see what is happening during the save.

Regards,

Dave

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks .

But I am still searching for the issue. The Sales order is created for a customer of FR and the Delivering plant is in ES so this is a case of export . I am chcking in table /SAPSLL/OBJIDX I am able to find the error Description as '' SAVEBLOCK" but the document is not transferred to GTS neither there is any RFC error in the recipient side.

Thanks,

Arjun

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

No, ES > FR is not an export.  Both countries are members of the European Union, and no customs control is necessary between EU members.

For that reason, the Plug-In code does not automatically transfer the data to GTS.

You can over-ride that behaviour by coding BAdI /SAPSLL/CTRL_SD0C_R3, but there seems no need to do so.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arjun,

Dave is right. But look for further details at SAP OSS note 1306657 -  Processing deliveries in special regions for customs.

Regards,

Thomas

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave ,

We have changed the scenario still issue persist .Now we have taken into account a Pro-forma invoice from ES to Mexico which is out of EU .

In the FM /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3 we are not able to populate the field where it ask its a Pro-forma invoice only or Pro-forma Completed.

We are gettig value X in  gs_transfer-gcuma_r3

IF NOT gs_transfer-gcuma_r3 IS INITIAL AND
         ( ( iv_updkz = 'I' OR          "only creation of a invoice
           ( iv_updkz = 'U'    AND         "complete proforma
             is_header-rfbsk = 'E' ) ).

Thats why the RFC destination segment is not reached .

Regards,

Arjun

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

The code you refer to only works when saving a new invoice or proforma.   If you got a failure there, then I can only assume you were debugging with an existing document.

I think if you tryou again with VF01, you will find success.

Regards,

Dave

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have made all.activations on ECC side and GTS side by mapping billing type to  culoex which is export doc type in GTS.

We have raised this issue to SAP for resolution.

0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

First check the transfer log  in GTS  System monitoring -->Log-->Transfer log for exports, you can if any issue recorded.

Basically you need to check below things.

1. ECC Document transfer assignment for your pro-forma invoice under SDOC object

2. Then cross check the billing type used to create your proforma invoice (should be the one you assigned in step 1)

3. In GTS checek the document type assigned in customs management --Communication--control settings --for your process under activity sequence

4. then also cross check general settings-->document activation for customs management

If the above config is already there then, please post the screen shots so that at least we can try...also try customs document creating manually and see what is the Legal reg and document type determined and cross check the above config for that combination.

Hope this helps

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arjun,

Can you please try transferring the billing document manually from ECC-GTS plugin and let me know the error you are getting.

When you say you have done technical activation for SDOC Did you also made the Billing doc type entry in the SDOC section of the config and made it customs relevant on ECC side ?

Regards

Rajesh

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arjun,

can you use the transaction SM58 on the ECC side and can you start the transaction /SAPSLL/APIINVC_TLOG on the  GTS side. Are there any protocols?

What will happens, when you use transaction /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 on the ECC side to transfer the invoice. For which country do you want to create the custom declaration?

Regards,

Thomas