cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order completed but schedule line is still open

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried to create delivery again, though I know it is fully delivered to check the error Error: No delivery-relevant items in order 0000943525, order type Z2K Z2K is the order type used to create sales order through EDI I have a order with 3 EA quantity and it is fully delivered, with order status is completed in document flow, delivery status is fully delivered both at item and header status tab but in schedule line tab  it is showing 2 schedule line below 2016-07-22 3 3 2 EA 2 CP                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     2016-10-04 0 0 1 EA 1 CP                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             So second schedule line is inconsistent as it showing future date, but actually order is fully delivered, please suggest Best Regards Abdullah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you believe the schedule line is still "open"? I'm confused ... There are two lines, both are delivered in full (see delivered quantity), all document statuses are complete. So what exactly is the issue? The date in the schedule line? Well, that doesn't mean a lot anymore since it's already delivered. That date was what ATP thought would be the availability date, but I guess someone found a secret stash somewhere and managed to ship earlier.

The extra documents with zeroes in the document flow seem odd to me too but I guess it could be batch split or something. Either way, all items are complete and look OK to me from the status standpoint.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Thanks a lot for your input, I think you are correct because document flow is showing as completed status also in schedule line tab we can see order qty 3 and delivered qty 3 but schedule line is in future, it is correct that someone able to manage a stock to ship earlier.

Thanks again for your inputs

Best Regards

Abdullah

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abdullah Taj Mohammed Shaikh wrote:

but schedule line is in future, it is correct that someone able to manage a stock to ship earlier.

It's the question for your business, not for SCN. We don't know what the acceptable business practice is for you and we don't know why exactly the goods were shipped earlier.

From the technical standpoint there is nothing in SAP to prevent such early deliveries and there might be a legitimate reason to deliver early (e.g. you could get an early shipment from the vendor or another order got cancelled making the goods available). Whether it's something that business users should be doing is another question for the company to address internally.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Share the screen shot of schedule line and document flow for that line item

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is screen shot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand from the document flow why shipment and invoice are showing twice?  You were not following the standard process.  List out the process flow transaction code wise what exactly you were doing right from sale order till billing

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Laksmipathi,

Thanks for the quick reply, we are following the standard process but while processing the delivery we have customized picked and packed process with Handling unit. Also shipment and invoice are showing twice because delivery is split into two batches 9001 and 9002 may be it is reason we can see two times invoice and shipment they are same.

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G Laksmipathi,

Any idea why it happening or does any one know of this issue

Br

Abdullah

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem might be due to a missing update.

Check with the SDVBUK00 report .

Flag the Test run without update  first and check the output.

Regards,

SRK