cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

step by step procedure for Creation and updation of custom fields in Vendor master data in SAP SRM 7.0 when vendors are replicated from ECC to SRM 7.0 via program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

Could you please help us in giving us the step by step procedure for Creation and updation of custom fields in Vendor master data in SAP SRM 7.0 when vendors are replicated from ECC to SRM via program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC.

In our system vendors are replicated from ECC to SRM through the program BBP_VENDOR_SNYC  and a new custom field is added in ECC in the standard table LFA1.

(1)  How to replicate even the newly added custom field into SRM automatically along with the standard fields of vendor through the             program BBP_VENDOR_SNYC?

Please suggest me the steps if it can be managed through BADI.

(2) Now I need to block publishing RFX  performing a check on invited suppliers based on newly added custom field of vendor.

In coding level how can I manage the usage of the custom field for the invited suppliers in RFX?

Could you please help me with the above questions.

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sindhu Ravuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help me on the above.

Could you please help us in giving us the step by step procedure for Creation and updation of custom fields in Vendor master data in SAP SRM 7.0 when vendors are replicated from ECC to SRM via program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC.

In our system vendors are replicated from ECC to SRM through the program BBP_VENDOR_SNYC and a new custom field is added in ECC in the standard table LFA1.

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sindhu Ravuri