cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop the transport imports from QA to PRD in Charm for URGENT change?

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

We would like to disable(temporary ) the transports from QA to PRD in ChaRM for urgent change. And we followed to lock the group in the task list and also in project switch but still via ChaRm we are able to move the transport to Production system.Also we cant disable in LMDB as PRD system is used in other project.

DEV    QA       PRD

Landscape detials  DE1 – QA1 -- PR1   Project Name CHARM1– Only in this project transport should disable from QA to PROD

DE2 – QA2  --PR1  Project Name  CHARM2

Note: PR1 is used in CHARM2 project as well so we  don’t want to disable the transports from QA2  to PR1.

Please let me know?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try controlling the Access to "Import to Production" Action in Urgent Change  for the Project using Security Roles. Auth Objects are B_USERSTAT and S_PROJ_GEN.

Regards,

Prasath

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prasath,

If we make the role change it will effort to other project as well right? I want to make the control only for one project-CHARM1.

Please let me know?

former_member229755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

You can have 2 different Nodes in the Security Role to control.

Role1 - B_USERSTAT Auth Object
-

1. CHARM1/ - Remove Authorization Key SMHF_05 (If you have it customized, please check the Auth Key in TJ30 table).

Role2 B_USERSTAT Auth Object

2. ChaRM2 -  Retain Authorization Key SMHF_05.

Assign the users to Roles as required.

I would recommend a discussion with a Security Consultant and they may give a simpler solution.

Regards,

Prasath