Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Lookup App issue

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi community!

We are working with Employee Lookup App, but for the moment we have an issue;

The app does not display data, for this we look in scn and the conclusion was apply the note: 2207353 - OADP customizations for the Employee lookup application

So, we add the next entries

in V_TWPC_ACOL_C.

But the problem persist;

/sap/opu/odata/sap/HCM_EMPLOYEE_LOOKUP_SRV/EmployeeInfoSet('00072189')?sap-client=100 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) -------- in /n/IWFND/GW_CLIENT i have the same result

core-min-0.js:85 2016-08-10 19:46:58 The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed404,Not Found,{"error":{"code":"/IWBEP/CM_MGW_RT/020","message":{"lang":"en","value":"Resource not found for segment 'EmployeeInfo'."},"

innererror":{"application":{"component_id":"PA-ESS","service_namespace":"/SAP/","service_id":

"HCM_EMPLOYEE_LOOKUP_SRV","service_version":

"0001"}

,"transactionid":"57A77B4B878F4BE6E10000001EB1BE3C","timestamp":"","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION","message":"Resource not found for segment 'EmployeeInfo'","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""}]}}}

Maybe is related with the component for ESS, there is a necessary configuration for ESS? dependent / related with the app?

We dont have Manager Self-Service($$$$), but we can do some configuration in Employee Self-Service ESS...

does anyone have a suggestion?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant

We found this:

• 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

Examples:

•           GET: Resource not found

If this error occurs, the request has been sent with an invalid data key. The data you wanted to receive does not exist in the database.

The EmployeeInfoSet('00072189') does not exists?...

Exists?...

Well, we have the same message for People Profile:, We are missing an assignment?

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please, check if HCM_B_EMP_LKP badi and its implementation are in active state

Regards, Konstantin

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

We check and it is not implemented:

We will test with this option in our sandbox, then i comment...

Regards!

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Please, check if note 2290135 is implemented in your system (backend). May be that badi is replaced by the new HCM_B_EMPLOYEE_LOOKUP.

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

It is harder that i thought, how to implement this corectly?

Any advice?

Thanks

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

You should implement note 2290135. At least this note should activate all necessary badis and classes. I hope.

former_member195748
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Did you get the answer ? I ma facing the same issue - resource not found for segment 'EmployeeInfo.

I have maintained the table but i cannot implement the note as I am version

GBX01HR6000005SAPK-60005INGBX01HRFIORI X1 HCM
juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek!

Unfortunately we didn´t get the answer, we had GBX01HR 600 in the last SPS, but not the GBX01HR5 605 component, maybe the Fiori Apps Library played a joke with us...

So, i recommend you do a double check to the components required...

I see that the GBX01HR5 605 component is totally required for all Delivery´s of the App (Q1/2015 - QA/2016). Try installing this component, do a double check of the notes because there are changes for this component too.

We couldn´t install the GBX01HR5 605 component, because we dont have the EA-HR_MMS, 1.0 Add-on.  But the Fiori Apps Library suggests that MSS is optional...

*or

Share your results after doing test please!

Check this too:

I´ll try again later with this app.

Regards!

former_member195748
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Juan,

Sure, i will try updating and give you the results.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (0)