cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing the Mark for Deletion request screen as per our need

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that I need to create a customized deletion request screen as per the needs which must consist only the required tabs. I tried to create the customized configuration from BS_MAT_OVP_06 and I linked it with custom change request with logical action as "DELETE". Then I tried to run the request where I didn't see any 'Mark for deletion ' field. Then I tried to create an element 'Mark for deletion' in the customized configuration but I could not able to find a element like that. Can anyone suggest me how to edit that deletion request screen ?

Thanks,

Pazhaneraajaa  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I did adaptation for the logical action DELETE for my custom configuration  and thus the issue got solved.

thanks,'

Pazhaneraajaa.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pazhaneraahja,

what exactly you are trying to create custom development or just custom CR in case custom CR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Im trying for the custom development for my custom change request (ZMAT06) which is similar to standard MAT06 change request  NWBC screen .

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer to the below link might helpful

former_member193063
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pazhaneraahja,

Make sue while creation a custom request, you must copy MAT06 CR type to you custom request. Then you are able to get the option Mark for deletion .

Thanks

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

Thanks for your suggestion, I already created a custom request (ZMAT06) by copying the standard MAT06 only. now I need to do some modification in the screen of ZMAT06. That is my requirement.