cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Name,Conversation ID,Sequence Number for TO BE DELIVERED message in Java stack message log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need some urgent help on the Queue Name,Conversation ID,Sequence Number for TO BE DELIVERED message in Java stack message log/anywhere in java stack.

I can see a blog wherein you can se which messages in the queue are blocking the message but it does not show how to get the Queue Name,Conversation ID,Sequence Number for TO BE DELIVERED message in Java stack message log. Can you please help me on this?

I am working on PI7.31. Really appreciate your valuable help.

Thanks in advance,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Another option as below:

Please go to the RWB by updating the PIMON URL as below  host:port/rwb

Go to the Message monitoring tab and select the Adapter Engine option with Database

Click on Show Additional Criteria and you will see all the above options

Cheers,
Sriram

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the below path in PiMon

adapter engine -> adapter engine status -> additional data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghuraman,

Thanks a lot for a very valuable reply. Queue can be seen in

adapter engine -> adapter engine status -> additional data

But how to get the exact queue name for the message or conversation ID or sequence number for the TO BE DELIVERED or any message from message log?

Thanks and regards,

Vikas

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is place Vikas,I don't think the processing of messages in queue is similar like IE processing.Messages won't processed in separate queues unless for EOIO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks once again Raghu.

But I can see the messages specific to queues and I don't know which queue belongs to my message. Even if I click on the number of entries it does not show anything

Can you please advise on this?

Thanks and regards,

Vikas

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Vikas.

The queues your seeing will be particular to channel processing and other pipelines.

But I don't think you can navigate from there.

For understanding queue concepts you can refer the below link