cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP edit Adobe xml schema form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello folks,

i have client requiremnt to modify std Adobe forms.Mainly working on SDBIL_CI_STANDARD_US(Billing document) & MM_PUR_PURCHASE_ORDER (PO) for HANA environment. these forms are xml schema driven, i'm strugling to figure out to add fields,modify existing layout,change logo in it. have created Z copy of above forms.

from SAP help:

"This interface is an XML schema, which must be constructed in accordance with the W3C standard. You create the XML schema as a local XSD-type file, in an appropriate editor on your front end. You cannot edit it within Form Builder"

i created webdynpro view for this and attached sfp form name to it, i could open the form designer through WD but can't see the runtime data structure from XML.anything missing here?

not sure how to modify these sfp forms. is there any other approach to deal with this. Please share your valuable inputs.

kindly provide steps to change this forms. i have modified order confirmation form which was abap dictionary based not not sure about xml forms.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have the Adobe LiveCycle Designer FROM SAP loaded onto your local workstation? If so, you should be able to go into the form from transaction SFP and launch into the Designer (not FORM Builder) to edit it.

ranjeetabap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

Will you please guide how to changes in xml based schema, when I am doing changes.

I am getting following error;

I am doing changes through sfp.