Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous outbound proxy

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Experts,

I have requirement and have scenario Proxy to SOAP.  Consumer send a message via SOAP adapter to receiver and receiver send to sender fault message e.g Invalid data . I am new in SAP PI. How receive a fault message from sender. I have created Outbound Proxy. What steps next required in ESR and what configuration required in Configuration senario .

Please send me idea or point.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

there are several good scn content already which might help for you:

In PI configuration you will need to create mainly the service interface with the fault message types, and also the corresponding fault message mappings are important.
In the sender system however you will need to ensure that the sender consumer proxy is able to handle the incoming fault message.

Best Regards,

Viktor

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After that configuration and tested  dummy programm show a "System Error" in message monitor. What mean here and how can solve this error ? Please give me some response.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammad,

This could be wrong data.

Check whether your sending correct request to the webservice.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

That mean i send wrong request to receiver this fault message come from receiver.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could be,You can test using SOAP UI to get the exact issue.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to test with SOAP UI. This is internal issue. My Question is why show this message as System Error not as Application Error.

former_member204100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

what adapters are you using in PI on the sender and receiver side?
Since this error happens in PI i suspect that the PI scenario is not complete, or incorrect.

Please also check the SAP notes which are dealing with the handling of SOAP fault messages, like this one - in case SOAP adapter is used:

#2293430 - Processing error response at sender SOAP adapter

Best Regards,

Viktor

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Viktor ,

Sender Side Adapter

Receiver Side Adapter

former_member204100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

in this case ensure that the note #2293430 is applied in your system, and the parameter in the note is used in the channel settings. If the fault message is still not reported back to the sender, than please attach screenshots about the message processing log about the message in PI system.

Best Regards,

Viktor

Answers (0)