cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me to choose right SAP class room training course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Animesh from Kolkata. Btech 2005 passout mechanical engineer having more than 10 years of working experience in project management, engineering planning & coordination. Pursuing PGDBM in SCM and HR. Having certification in gemba kaizen and TPM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your question? I suggest that you:

1. Go to the SAP Education website

2. Browse the courses

3. Pick one that matches your experience / interest / career ambition

4. Take the course (whether in a classroom or online).

5. Repeat.

I'm afraid we don't know enough about your experience / interest / career ambition to suggest anything useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Bakker,

First of all thanks for the reply. Please find my CV what I have attached with my query which will help you to get little bit of brief idea bout my working field and experience I have. I would like to know among MM, PP, SD which has a good prospect. Why I am telling few my friends have suggest me to go for SCM APO rather than MM as MM is very common now a days. but few of them have suggested don't go for SCM APO as I am new in this field so it wouldn't be easy for me to understand APO until n unless I have some basic idea. Here I am confused which course I should go for. Please suggest.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Animesh,

Just go and attend demo's for MM and SCM both ask the faculty and they shoould be able to suggest you.

Attend more demo's and it might give you more clear picture.

Cheers

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there any such news that SAP is going to stop their online training classes facilities in near future. For working professional like me only option is online training but is it right that companies don't appreciate online training they generally prefer VLC. Or I can go for online training there is no problem at all. For your information I have decided to go for MM module in ATOS Kolkata. Please give your opinion.

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such difference on the mode of your training,..

if you have good knowledge how business activities taken place and how to configure them in SAP, than there is no problem!!

I'm also a SAP MM certified consultant & I've never faces this difference during the interviews

All the very best for your bright future!!

Thanks & regards,

Ankur Chauhan