Shipment

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the following scenario

Two Company codes 1000,2000

Two Transportation planning Points 1000,2000

One Shipment Document need to be created with Deliveries from both Company codes

Since under VT01N i can select 1 Transportation planning point,

how can we include Two Deliveries from Two different company codes under one shipment document and divide the shipment cost and post to respective company codes

Does VT04 support this scenario?

Please Suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"how can we include Two Deliveries from Two different company codes under one shipment document"

Well, you managed that. No problem to do that.

"divide the shipment cost and post to respective company codes"

That does not work. One shipment document belongs one one transportation planning point. A transportation planning point is assigned to one company code. And this is used for the cost transfer. If they plan a transport for another company code, they have to bill this to them.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

why is that going to be a big headache? One company has to bill the costs of the transport to the other company. There is no automatic process for it, but it is possible.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam Aware that TPP is Assigned to company code and splitting of cost not possible automatically iam searching for a User Exit which Fecilitates creating individual PO and Cost settlement per company code

after searching i found one exit- EXIT_SAPLV54B_004

i need to check if it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although only one TPP is needed/allowed for shipment creation itself the deliveries allowed in the shipment do not necessarily need to be from the same TPP.

I would suggest; Try VT01N - create a shipment for either TPP, add your relevant deliveries from different TPP to confirm that part is not an issue at all.

As far as shipment cost and post to respective company codes I cannot assist (never implemented shipment level costing personally but have seen deliveries from different TPPs in the same shipments without any hard stop).

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thankyou for the Reply

I tried the process but im not able to include the Deliveries from other TPP

can you suggest how i can di with Screen shots\what can be the Prerequisites.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you click + deliveries and the assign deliveries pop-up is displayed, check if any Shipping point is there by default and remove any entry that might limit the addition of deliveries.

All the filters are shown there in the pop-up. It's possible some field has been configured as required but please check the entries there to determine what might be stopping the addition of deliveries form different TPP...

Also note: there are delivery statuses there by default that you might need to remove depending on the status of the deliveries you are testing with.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam able to combine two deliveries of different company codes in one shipment but wile doing shipment cost iam not able to divide the cost per company code since we assign TPP per company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Based on my understanding of shipment costing that can be done using pricing procedures and condition records for the pricing procedures (using the shipment costing sub items -delivery items) but as I mentioned I haven't implemented this personally so I must defer to others from this point on.

Anyone familiar with this please help to guide Shiva  🙂

Meanwhile this help document might clarify for you:

Shipment Costing - Transportation (LE-TRA) - SAP Library