Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytic Adhoc Fiori App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

i am configuring the analytic app in ERP Landscape,

Already installed the front end and backend component, able to see the tile as well.

Did all the configuration from HANA and SAP Perspective.

But everytime i open the tile i get the error as below.

The only thing i did not understood is the ODATA part, because usually in Transaction or Fact Sheet apps we add the service

but in this case of analytical app, i am not able to find the ODATA Service in my system as "GetEntityDetails"

please advise, if i have to do something from the Hana database to get this service activated?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i click on the details of the error, i got the log as below.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01Transitional//EN"><html><head><title>Logon Error Message</title><META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8"><style type="text/css">body { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;background-color:#FFFFFF; }td { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:70%;color:#333333; }h1 { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:160%;font-weight:bold;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:3px;color:#003366; }h2 { font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:120%;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;margin-top:6px;margin-bottom:6px;color:#999900; }p { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:4px; }ul { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;list-style-type:square;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px; }li { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#33333;margin-top:4px; }.emphasize { color:#333333;background-color:#C8E3FF;padding:5px;}.note { color:#CC6600; }a { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;text-decoration:underline;color:#336699; }a:visited { color:#001166; }a:hover { text-decoration:none; }</style></head><body><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td><h1>Service cannot be reached</h1><br><h2>What has happened?</h2><p>URL   call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.</p></td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td class="emphasize"><strong>Note</strong><br>The termination occurred in system   with error code <b>404</b> and for the reason <b>Not found</b>.</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td><p><h2>What can I do?</h2>Please select a valid URL.</ul><br/><p class="note"></p><br/><p>HTTP 404 - Not found<br><p>Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team</p></td></tr></table></body></html>

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which specific analytical app have you configured in your system?

Former Member
0 Kudos
saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that Product Version SAP ANALYTICS FOUNDATION 1.0 (having software component HCO_HBA_R_EDB 100) is installed on your HANA server?

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.

it is already installed, please check the screenshot below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i have implemented it. SAP ANALYTICS FOUNDATION 1.0 SPS 4