cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total SD tables information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

1)once i created the customer it will update in KNA1 table. other than this table in how many tables it will update the customer information.

2)once i created the order it will update in VBAK table. other than this table in how many tables it will update the sales order information.

3)for delivery we commonly use LIKP&LIPS other than this table in how many tables this information will available.

4)For invoice we commonly use VBRK&VBRP other than this table in how many tables this information will available.

i just mentioned the main table names which we directly see this information.while creating inquiry,Quotation,order,delivery and invoice in which table it will update.

i heard that if any transaction happened in sales like order it will update more than 40 tables. can any one suggest me those tables information?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member of the SCN, you should be knowing SCN rules where it has been very clearly indicated that before posting, one should make some efforts to search.  From your post, it is very evident that you have not made any efforts to find out solution to your requirement.  Please avoid this practice and ensure that you adhere to SCN rules. Search SCN or Google with the text "SD table links" so that you will get the required information.

G. Lakshmipathi