cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver Error while valdiating the digital signature.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to encrypt the message. ECC to webservices synchronous scenario.

Client has given three certtificates, root,domain and intermediatary. I created a new keystore and imported them all in that

I am using SOAP adapter as receiver. I enabled wssec in security settings in communication channel.

In the ICO, I have selected encrypt for the request message and I am not doing anything to the response message. I am gettiing this error.

Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration..; To-String: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197

Can this requirement be met without using axis handlers.

Do I have to follow this blog for encryption too?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Could you please share the the solution how did you resolve your issue? I am getting the same error.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Govinda

This issue was not solved!

We tried using SOAP adapter initially and were getting this error. We change approach and used SOAP Axis adapter and it worked

0 Kudos

Dear Midhun,

Please check the following scn document, how to achive this configuration.

http://scn.sap.com/people/rajendra.badi/blog/2011/08/23/configuring-wsse-digital-signing-and-encrypt...

Please check note 688983 as well.

Best regards,

Bence