cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XMII/Catalog functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

Is there any complete documentation for http://server:port/XMII/Catalog functionality? I've seen few modes for this service like:

Load

ListFolders

List

LoadFilesInsideFolderAndSubfolders

ListFileFolders

but no documentation reference on how to use it, what modes exist etc.

Regards,

Petr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185280
Active Contributor

Other than a few posts here and there on the scn I do not think there are any official docs. I wrote an integration app a while ago ( oxcart.io · xmii.guru ) and had to r/e a lot of the interfaces. 

Regards,
Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christian!

Thanks for reply. And is there some information about service

http://server:port/XMII/Illuminator?Service=FileSystemBrowser

?

The only 2 modes I found for this service are FileList and DirectoryList and I hope there are some more modes.

Actually, I was looking for concrete function that works just like Find File button in Workbench and which I can call from outside.

Regards,

Petr

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I don't think there are any other modes for that service. You can pass a 'Mask' parameter to filter results if that helps. Knowing MII there is probably an undocumented service behind the Find File functionality but I never looked into it so don't know.

Regards,
Christian

Cmdd
Participant
0 Kudos

christian.libich5 sorry for bothering you but I'm really stuck.
I'm trying to implement a node service similar to your oxcart.io since your *very* useful tool stopped working with the last version of MII we installed (15.4.x). Unfortunately I don't have a clue on how to perform the authentication. I can make calls to the Catalog functionality with the parameters IllumingName & IllumingPassword but I don't know how to use the response to set the right cookies 😕

Can you point me in the right direction? Is there any documentation?

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

1.For Getting the Global properties use This

<serverName>/XMII/Catalog?Mode=Load&Class=Globals&TemporaryFile=false&Content-Type=text/xml

2. Get shared properties at run time:

<serverName>/XMII/Catalog?Mode=GetRuntimePropertyList⪻oject=<Project>

3.Get shared properties default values:

<serverName>/XMII/Catalog?Mode=Load&ObjectName=<Project>/META-INF/SharedProperties.mem