Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing customer screen 1299

praveen_kumar132
Participant
0 Kudos

we have an issue.

In DMS , there was object link for VBAK - vbeln.. once our system moved to HANA database from ORACLE  database system,the tabstrip is there but the screen no 1299 is not there and going to dump and link is not happening

Could you please advise what need to do

Regards,

Praveen

Message was edited by: Christoph Hopf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

first of all please notice that I have created a separate thread for this question. Because this has nothing to do with the question raised in the previous thread.

Regarding this issue we already have tried to explain this in the support ticket you raised. I suppose that the screen 1299 was not migrated correctly when moving your system. Do you have still an chance to access an "old" system where you can copy the settings for this screen and object type?

Best regards,

Chirstoph

praveen_kumar132
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chirstoph,

Yes i have access to old system.

Regards,

Praveen

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

in this case you can compare the settings in transaction DC10 or in tables TDWOD and TDWO for the object types.

Further you can maybe transport the screen 1299 from the old system to the new one. If this is not possible you can maybe recreate the dynpro with the same settings in your new system.

BR

Christoph

praveen_kumar132
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Christoph,

now we do not have connectivity to old system. so by TR we cannot move.

For recreating dynpro only i have asked your suggestion like need to go with screen exit .

regards,

Praveen.