SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBK1 and RDMBBY01 simultaneous usage

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are currently using VBK1 as a bonus buy transaction till now.   This bonus buy details is sent to a third party system who develop the Bonus buy details.

We planned to activate the new Bonus buy RDMBBY01 by activating the business function ISR_RETAIL_BONUS_BUY.

But when we activated this feature we are getting an error that the old transaction VBK1 cannot be used.   But we are planning to go-live only for a single store for this bonus buy.

Kindly guide us the steps for both VBK1 and RDMBBY01 to function together

Error screen shot is given below.

Message was edited by: Gowri Shankar.R.J

2 REPLIES 2

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt that it is possible to use both transactions in parallel as with the new transaction as from my knowledge the data model has slightly changed.

Therefore, normally when activating the new bonus buy, you have to migrate your "old" bonus buys to this new data model so that they are still working and accessible/maintainable with the new transaction.

[Maybe changing of old bonus buys is still possible via VBK2, but for creation, only new transaction is valid]

You can check here: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/be/dd8a4f5a124efc9cacf143d9e355fe/content.htm

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the reply.   What you say is exactly my understanding too, but the business requirement is to use both simultaneously and we looking at a workaround.

One of my friends mentioned that he has worked in both old and new bonus buy simultaneously, but unfortunately he does not remember how he made both work simultaneously.    That is why I posted in the forum if any expert out here can help on it.

Regards,

Gowri