Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP file read - Hana Cloud Integration - PI

dichaudhuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where the

Sender is SOAP and Receiver is Proxy in between the flow we need to read the value of a file in the Iflow. I am not talking about any lookup here, since it is not possible as File is asynch.

I mean is there a step where we can read the file in between the flow assuming the file will always be in the folder even before the SOAP is triggered.

The complete interface will be triggered by sender SOAP.

So, as soon SOAP message hits the Sender channel, the entire IFlow gets triggered and in between the file data is also picked up and read.

Any ideas how to approach the requirement ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This cannot be handled using a normal route.

One option

• Rread the content of this file and post this to a DataStore  as a File Sender --> HCI --> Data Store operations Step --> Write

• Then in your SOAP sender iflow, read the content of the Data Store Operations --> Read / Delete ( if delete is required ).

Regards

Bhavesh

dichaudhuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh!

This is exactly what we r doing. But any alternate route that we can take?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor

None that I am aware of. Its the same problem as we had in PI - how to start our "Sender PI Channel" dynamically and set the filename in Sender Adapters dynamically. I wish there was a way we could externally call the Scheduler of HCI but at this moment there seems to be none ( atleast out of the box )..

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (0)