cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic tile content display from odata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have z app for leads display in flpd as per our scenario, in odata I added entity to get count also. But In tile where can I add those please suggest.

I checked thread we need to mention odata count url in "Dynamic url", but am not sure how exactly count mapping tile takes and where to set time interval to refresh. and I do not know where to write the below code.

{

"d": {

"icon": "sap-icon://travel-expense",

"info": "Quarter Ends!",

"infoState": "Critical",

"number": 43.333,

"numberDigits": 1

“numberFactor”: “k”,

"numberState": "Positive",

"numberUnit": "EUR",

"stateArrow": "Up",

"subtitle": "Quarterly overview",

"title": "Travel Expenses",

}

}

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any asnwer...?

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

For dynamic tile you have to set the Service URL and the Refresh Interval in seconds under Dynamic Data in the tile's properties in the launchpad designer. And the entity set in the OData service (which holds the count value) which you configure in the dynamic URL property should have the structure as described in the link - it should have a field called number whose value will be displayed as a dynamic count on the tile in the launchpad.

For e.g. if you have an entity set called Employees in your OData service then it should have the structure like described in the link and you would key in the below URL in the Dynamic URL field:

/sap/opu/odata/sap/<OData_Service>/Employees/$count

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh.

That I could see in the screen shot. My Q is in that link odata is returning two fields COUNT & NAME.

Count is displaying top, Name is displaying at bottom, where that mapping was given. Suppose I want Count should come down and Name should display in the top.

I think now my Q is clear.

Thanks,

John

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe that should not have been the case, normally dynamic tile would display the name/title a the top and at the right bottom the count.

Are you using the standard Dynamic tile or have you created your own version of the dynamic tile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

I do agree that Count will display in the bottom and title will display at top.

In the url we do just mention something like "urlllllll.........../Entityset"  it will return two fields name and count.

But my Q is: where we do are maintaining the mapping name& count to display in the TILE...?

Does my Q is clear.

Thanks,

John