Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to import XSD

former_member355445
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all ,

I have requirement that I need to import the XSD, and able to import the XSD and when the ABAP team is trying to generate the proxy they are unable to generate.

blow is the original one.

what should be done to overcome with the red colored ones. and in external references I can see 2 urls, will that mean some thing to add in to the existing xsd. I tried removing the type by editing the xsd  and replaced all the red colored ones with string and the then it is working, but is that the correct procedure. please help me on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

Ryan is correct. Referenced XSDs are missing.

Below link has the procedure.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

The ones colored in red means that the referenced types are not included in the .xsd file that you have imported and that they are part of some other namespace.  You would have to find the source for those types so that you can do the import of everything.  You can go the route of declaring those as xsd:string but that may cause for some types to be mismatched with respect to the original source definition.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

former_member355445
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ryan,

How can we add the other namespace in the existing .xsd

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Well you would have to start with getting the full set of definitions - something is obviously missing from the .xsd file that you received.  Inserting the namespaces if you were to happen to know those wouldn't solve the problem because the type definitions would still be missing also.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby