cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC is not integrated with any database but need to create user-GRC and make revision to access the UAR

0 Kudos

Hello currently the GRC is not connected with any data source.

Logins are created directly in the ECC. My question is: can I create a login directly in the GRC even if it is not connected to a data source?

I am able to create a request to create a login, but when the manager try to approve nothing happens, with no error message.

I suppose the issue is due to lack of connection between GRC and HR or even LDAP.

Another question, I need to make an access review by the UAR, when I executed the UAR it presented the following error "no matching records found."

I think this problem could happen because I do not create logins from GRC, but directly at ECC. Could be that the source of the problem ?

I greatly appreciate the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Artem, good morning.

Today, we have built. Our plan in the future is to make this integration, but today we do not have.

The installation of GRCPINW is simpler to integrate with LDAP?

My current need is to make the user access review and would like to use the GRC for it.

Do you have any idea how can this be done?

Thanks.

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica

No plugin GRCPINW is required to manage the access in systems.

I suppose, if you follow the post-installatiion guide I provided you might resolve the problem of creation user in GRC

I am able to create a request to create a login, but when the manager try to approve nothing happens, with no error message.

Let's resolve this issue, then move to UAR.

Regards,

Artem

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jéssica,

My question is: can I create a login directly in the GRC even if it is not connected to a data source?

Do you mean login creation through GRC, i.e. GRC manages users itself? If yes, then you need to install GRCPINW along with you GRCFND_A and make special customizing at WF configuration (check Appendix in the guide )

Why don't you want to use User source? If you don't use it you possible can make a mistake in names and it will be different user. We get users from LDAP and closed user attribute fields for input.

Regards,

Artem