Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction log does not appear in Fire fighter log

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am facing issues with Firefighter log.When I open any FF log , it does not show transaction log in that.This is happening only for ECC connector.For other systems I am able to see transactions executed.Could you help me in this regard.

I am on GRC AC 10.1 SP11

Thanks

Anika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

The issue was with memory on ECC system because of which STAD was not having any entries.After clearing memory I am able to get transaction logs in FF logs.

Thanks

Anika

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

What is the frequency with which you are scheduling the FF log sync job for the specific system?

Also check if the tcodes executed by FFID are captured in STAD? you can test the scenario by executing some tcodes via FFID and then check in STAD at the same time if the Tcodes are captured. Once the Tcode are captured, run the sync job and then check the logs in GRC. If the logs are still not visible, check in SM37 if the job is running fine or getting cancelled.

If the job has error, open an incident with SAP and we will help you resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards
Japneet Singh

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anika,

If FF enters the reason code and activity and uses the FFID to log in to the plugin system but did not execute any T-code you will get the entries in the reason code and activity report but not in consolidated log report but since you confirmed it’s the case, can you please check the following

• Make sure that the logs are captured in the table STAD of the Plugin system

• Please also make sure that you are running the Sync jobs are running successfully

• Check if these tables have data after executing the synch. Job

• Check if this note is applied 1893579 on backend system and execute your synch. Job again
    • GRACAUDITLOG
    • GRACCHANGELOG
    • GRACOSCMDLOG
    • GRACSYSTEMLOG

• Make sure that the GRC box and the plugin system do have the same time zone.

• Did you happen to check this note?

• 1933277 - GRC EAM Logs Not Syncing From Target System

Regards,

Rakesh Ram M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika,

Looks like you have set parameter 4020 to YES , which will trigger workflow for blank FF sessions.

Can you set this to NO and as suggested by Rakesh execute few tcodes using the FF ID can check if you are able to get the transaction logs.

Regards,

Manju

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anika,

If you go through the message, it is like this:

no activity was performed by firefighter in this firefighting session

Try executing few t-codes using the Firefighter ID and check the logs.

You should be finding results.

Regards,

Rakesh Ram M

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

This is what the issue is.Even though transactions were executed with Fire Fighter ID, transaction log is not appearing.It is happening for all FFIDS for ECC connector only.

Thanks

Anika

0 Kudos

Hello Anika,

Can you check for the logs through STAD transaction code in ECC system once ?

If you able to see the logs in ECC then we can check from other stand point.

And also try to check the below note there could be inconsistency in time zones.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1775432

Regards,

Dinesh