cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Inspection Lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

So production TECO's an order when they decide they don't have the sufficient resources. They TECO they can't cancel a production order once it's released. They change quantity to 1 or 0 then TECO it out. The problem is that it leaves an open inspection lot every time they do that and there's no way for quality to close them all out without manually going in SAP and individually closing them out.. Is there a way to cancel an order completely so that there is no open inspection lot or production order left?

Let me know if you have questions. I'm still learning the system myself

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah sorry I forgot to include more info. From the qa33 screen majority of the transactions where U.D's weren't made are due to the fact that they had been TECO'd with an actual quantity of 0 or 1 and an open inspection lot.The inspection types are 04 and CRQS (Consumer Relevant Quality Standard), not sure if that is specific to my industry or not.

On the CO-02 page, where they TECO out the order, there is an option to close the inspection lot under the functions tab but it never allows you to click on it. I've checked the CO-03 page as well to see if I could TECO and close inspection lot from there but no luck. As far as I know i'm using SAP and not some other program.

Hope this is enough information. Like I said, i'm still learning the ins and outs of this system myself. Let me know if you need more info. Thank you for the help.

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Please provide more information for example are you using 03 or 04 inspection types? It seems you are using an external system to complete inspection, what is this?