cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Contract Net value display wrong, ONLY in Display mode (VA43)

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Issue : In VA43, Display Service contract. On navigating through different screens, the values displayed in ‘Net Value’ field shows incorrectly. This incorrect net value is displayed after going into the menu -> Extras -> Technical Objects and returning back to the Overview screen.

Before navigating in VA43

After navigating as below

after coming back to overview screen below: It is exact multiplication of 7 times

The condition net value remains same as 2987.50

Again, if you try to check in VA43 the above document number, everything showing correct i.e. Net value 20,912.50 USD as below.

PLEASE NOTE : In VA42 ( change mode of service contract ) the above issue is NOT occurring. perfectly showing same values even after navigating as shown above.

Searched the forum & in Google, but i couldn't get any helpful link, if already discussed similar requirement please provide the link.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had the same issue .Cross-check for other condition types values which are appearing wrong after changing screens.

We found that the issue was with a routine which had re-triggered an condition type  creating inconsistency in Bill value.

Regards,

SRK

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to both!

Hi Ravi,

I've checked in V/08 in the relevant pricing procedure against for pricing condition types whether any routine is assigned. I did not see any routine is assigned except standard routine 2.

Please let me know if you are referring anything else.

Thanks!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems to be a bug in the system.  Raise an OSS message

G. Lakshmipathi